Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RaptorsForum Roll Call - Come in and let us get to know you better!
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2008, 06:26 PM   #35 (permalink)
canada_rocks2369
from Canada and it rocks

Representing:

1) Age: 24
2) Born: Fairview, AB
3) Hometown: Fairview, AB
4) What are your ethnic roots? Norweigan and Cree
5) Favorite All time Raptors: Mo Pete
6) Favorite Current Raptors: uhhhh...
7) Favorite Non Raptors Players: Nash, Kobe, Rose
8) Which NBA team do you hate the most? Miami
9) Which NBA player to you hate the most? LeBron
10) Favorite Raptors moment: 2001 Playoffs, beat the Knicks then classic series vs #1 seeded Philly
11) Outside of basketball, who is your favorite athlete, past or present? Muhammed Ali
12) Other messageboard handles: none
13) Who would star in the movie of your life? Me
14) What team did you cheer for pre-Toronto? Bulls
15) Favorite Flicks: Hmmm, not sure. Most Will Ferrell movies crack me up. I like lots of movies, hard to narrow it down. And I'm stoned. Next question. lol
16) Music preference: I like almost anything but I'd say rock mostly and quite a bit of rap and heavy metal.
17) Beverage preference: Water, for the most part, but I'll have an occasional pop or a few beers (Molson Canadian) from time to time.
18) If you could be anyone for day, who would it be? The best player on a championship team the day they win the championship.
19) Assume your still single (if your currently not), celeb wise who would you date? Mila Kunis

Last edited by canada_rocks2369; 08-26-2011 at 04:19 AM. Reason: figured i'd update it
canada_rocks2369 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote