Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - RF Car thread
Thread: RF Car thread
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2010, 09:15 PM   #94 (permalink)
DVS
in la la land

I'm stuck being a Rap Fan

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz View Post
I have a car-related question:

So my husband is out of town tomorrow and Sunday and I want to clean up his car ... wash, wax, vacuum ... the whole shebang, basically. He has wanted to do this himself for the past 2 months but has never had the time and I figured it would be a fun surprise for him. Problem is that I don't know much about how to wax a car (aside from what I have read on the internet) so I am looking for tips/advice.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you think that my good idea is, in fact, NOT a good idea, please let me know. The last thing I want to do is ruin his car.
Personaly I don't wax my car. My uncle has the machine and does it professionally for me every couple of years. Wax slowly takes off the clear of your paint so its something you dont' want to do too often. However if you are going to do the daunting task and wax your hubby's car use mothers. The 3 step system the have is the best on the market IMHO

DVS is offline   Boss Key Wife Key