Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Real Life Contact: Please refrain
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 11:36 AM   #1 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:
Exclamation Real Life Contact: Please refrain

Hello.

I have been contacted on another webpage by someone who uses an NBA related Online name on that site. Please don't do that. Ever.

We are all responsibly online for the safety of identities, I try to keep mine pretty hidden but it isn't hard to track people down. That said, it is NOT an invitation for harassment or insults.

I have been mentioned in the messages, and a close friend and ex-girlfriend as well. I have no choice but to throw up very cautious and SERIOUS guards. Contacting people on the internet anonymously and insulting them is a pretty serious thing to do. We have people in place to follow up on that sort of harassment and I am the type to have that type of harassment followed up.

I take all forms of online harassment serious, and I will fiercely guard the safety of both myself, and my loved ones.

So, as I can be fairly certain the person in question is from this site, I will ask that you please stop, and do not contact me again in the future.

If you think I am kidding, I am not. If you think I am afraid to go to authorities, please re-think. I am quite willing and able to pursue any means i need to that will satisfy my desire to have a safe and enjoyable existence online.

Thanks, and sorry to have bothered all of you with this.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key