Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 05:39 PM   #38 (permalink)
is pounding the rock!

Default The Official RF Trade Proposal Thread - Reply

Hi All,

I just joined this form recently, I have been watching Raptors since the Mickey Mouse era, and I guess time after time we have the same dilemma

1. Not much winning
2. Players wanting out due to lack of wining
3. Players not wanting to come to TDOT due to the following excuses Weather, Not winning, TDOT not cool enough, etc

The list is big and long but I only hope this time around it would be much different,

Bosh will only resign with Raptors if we sign another legit all star player to the roster:

Assuming CB4 Resigns with Toronto

Trade 1:

NOH Gets: Jose, Reggie Evans, Antoine Wright [Sign and Trade] and Future Pick/ Sonny Weems

TDOT Gets: CP3, James Posey or another salary dumb

Trade 2:

LAC Gets: TDOT 2010 Pick, Marcus Banks [Expiring] and Amir Johnson [Sign and Trade]

TDOT Gets: LAC 2010 First Round Pick, Travis Outlaw and DeAndre Jordan

MLSE needs to create a positive image of Toronto/ Canada,

I am very sick in tired of hearing so called ESPN analysts bashing only team outside of USA which is located in Toronto/Canada. They have every right to question a team or players of that team with regards to there performance but not city as a whole.

I have heard these ESPN analysts trashing this city time after time, “Toronto has no history”, “What stars wants to play in Toronto, its cold” and the list goes own.

Why are these big organizations “ESPN”, “NBA” and “MLSE”?

1. Allowing these analyst’s continue to trash this city, only because it’s located in Canada? I don’t see these guys trashing or disrespecting the fans of any other NBA franchise with such negativity.
2. Is ESPN trying to promote basketball in Toronto/Canada or trying to destroy the only franchise that exists? If this is promoting NBA basketball, MLSE should have a chat with NBA commissioner? If MLSE does not then it is Toronto’s major to have a chat with MLSE?

Every time ESPN Analyst trashes this city, they should get fined by City of Toronto if they don’t comply; City should think about banning ESPN Channels/ Internet sites/etc from Toronto or even from Canada? Maybe David Miller doesn’t need to ask premier to help us out with Transportation Infrastructure? I am sure that ESPN will get the message unless otherwise they are willing to loose it all in Toronto/ Canada.

I would like to know what u guys think, who knows what Bosh or BC is thinking or even other clubs intrested these are just senario's. Thanks!
Brack is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote