Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would you like to see at RF?
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 07:57 AM   #189 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImOnFire15 View Post
I think player forum could easily be done, and each player gets thread not forum. Heres example The Players - Online Arsenal Forums

Arcade is not important at all, just throwing a suggestion

Vbetting is fun, I know bunch of forums that have vbetting.

Sig gallery would be great, I ranked that 3rd of the sugestions I listed because people can request a sig and someone with gfx skills could make one for them.

Arcade forum is alright forum

1. Player forum
2. Vbetting
3. Sig gallary
4. Arcade
5. Arcade/Game forum

I hate player threads and seperate player forum personally. I've been a member of a couple soccer forums where they have them and I think it just creates extra, unneeded sections. Here, ALL the raptor stuff is kept in one tidy section. It's very easy to navigate. Much preferred IMO.

Never tried V betting, so maybe i'm missing something.

Sig gallery: I gather you know our policy on signatures themselves. They won't be given a place here. However, if you are just referring to a thread where people post some photoshops and sigs, go for it. Start one up if you feel like it.

Arcade: Unnesesary IMO. I come here to chat, not play video games. Why not just hit up an arcade site and copy it into your favorites for easy access?

Arcade, gaming forum: We have a thread dedicated to the subject in the entertainment fourm - as well as having various game specific individual threads. check them out.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote