Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NEW MEMBERS! Come in and say hi!
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2010, 05:20 PM   #955 (permalink)
Mr. Whiskers
loving how hot Tamina from Prince of Persia: Sands of time is.

Hey, Im Logan. I am 16, and a Sophomore at East Jessamine Highschool in Kentucky. I have watched NCAA Basketball for awhile and a fan of the Kentucky Wildcats. I have recently been watching some NBA on TV, and its alright. The first game I ever watched was the Raptors, and they won (But I forgot who they were playing). I still hadn't found a team to become a fan of, so not long ago I thought it out and figured the Raptors were a good choice. I want to become a fan of a team thats not very good at the moment, so when they become good I wouldn't be called a Bandwagoner or feel like one. Like, if I became a fan of the Cavs just because they are the closest team to where I live, i'd be called a Bandwagoner. I also became a fan because I love the logo.

My Favorite sport though, would have to be Football. My favorite team is the Patriots, and they always have been. I have also been looking into some Lacrosse, as another sport that looks fun. Baseball sucks and so does Soccer. Hockey is meh, and so is Boxing. Football and Basketball are the best though.
Mr. Whiskers is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote