Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Game Thread: Charlotte Bobcats 79 - Toronto Raptors 98 (F)
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2007, 07:52 AM   #56 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

picky picky.

Look... Hump was great last night. Sure he made a few offensive/mental mistakes, but the man played a near perfect game. Every player is entitiled to a few hiccups when everything else he does is good and well within the flow of the game.

I guess Graham took my earlier posts to heart, because the guy SHOWED UP last night. Those two dunks got me going. SICK WICKED NASTY!!! My wife who was marking papers in the other room told me to be quiet twice. Even his jumpers looked great.

What can you say about Moon. He has single handedly turned us into a good defensive team.

and last but not least: Calderon. wow. just fucking wow. I am positive that Colangelo will lock him up. Without hesitation. He WILL be a raptor for a long time. Those two consecutive dribbling school possesions were also big highlites for me.

All in all, a very well played game by every raptor who stepped on the floor. I'll even refrain from bashing Martin.

BRing on the SUNS!
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote