Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Batum being worked out today
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 08:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Joshz
Pondering if these are BCs last days

Representing:

Worries me, his struggles in the euroleague...his team is awful, 2-12 in euroleague regular season, he averages like 8ppg, i think the Raptors could use players that have a killer instinct, at least that are bread into success...one of my main problems was the raps in ability to execute in the late stages of games, just feels as if none of there players wanted the ball, id rather see us draft someone who is use to winning, understands how to play in high-stress late game situations, batum seems far from that
Joshz is offline   Boss Key Wife Key