Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #420 (permalink)
JattDogg
laughing at Marbury

is bitch slappin the raps

Representing:

i agree with belsius on this..

But also, come on man, teams like italy, brazil, argentina, germany, england...these were the old school power houses (although im not so sure england fits in there haha) and when either one of them is booted from a tourney i'll be freakin excited.

Seeing italy fail is fantastic...seeing france fail is fantastic....to anyone that isnt italian or french.

Im sure you think the way about england, spain etc. It just natural rivalry and wanting them to feel the pain i feel that england aint there lol.....That said i like to think we are more fans of the sport and respect each team when they win.

To be quite honest with you, Italy sucks...wtf is going on with them this tourney? I totally expect more from them becuase i know they are a great team..heck they won the last world cup...as an italian fan while you have to support your team, you also have to be pissed off with their effort...stop looking for excuses or reason why fouls werent called or goals called back etc and look at reasons why they allowed themselves to depend on those decisions in the first place. You guys are too good of a team to be playing this bad and thats the honest truth.

You have to hold the players and coachin accountable for not going out and taking control of those games and getting the job done.
JattDogg is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote