Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - World Soccer Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 11:31 AM   #416 (permalink)
JattDogg
laughing at Marbury

is bitch slappin the raps

Representing:

Of course alot of us hate italy also because they tend to win alot and beat our teams...is part of it just being sour, perhaps.

I dislike italian soccer, i find it boring but thats my opinion on what soccer should be...scoring, attacking. Italian fans generally dont see it that way. Even growing up surrounded by italians here in Hamilton, they love finesse, they love defence and a counter attack.....I may not like the italian style of play but i respect it as their way of playing and its damn right successful. I can admit they have great teams both nationally and at the club serie a level.

Now with that line, i always found that the italians fans i knew were very ignorant to other styles of soccer. They would say things like english is just all attacking, long ball and sucks ..they would say things like english football is classless and no english team stands a chance against italian teams. I guess they just thought they were the best, they played the best footy and fuck the rest....

And boy do they complain!!!! a foul goes the wrong way and we all complain...who wouldnt?? but with italian fans, its always a conspiracy or the world is against them.

Us english fans always think we are gonna win when a tourney comes by, but the difference with us is that once we face the sad realisatoin that in fact we self destructed in the tournament, we cry like a lil bitch for a few days, have a pint and move forward in hopes we will take the next tourney. God save the Queen!!! haha.

Now of course not all italian fans are ignorant and of course there are english twats that think they are better then italians....but i think alot of us experience similar things growing up around our italian canadian friends.

Anywho, wishin your team all the best in the last game. They need a favour from holland.
JattDogg is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote