Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jay Triano Post-Game: I thought our effort was good
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:26 PM   #10 (permalink)
Abdiesel
ballin'

Representing:

[quote=gabe91;353811]or maybe he's just living in his own fantasy world.

LIKE SERIOUSLY HOW DO YOU KNOW START THE THIRD WITH THE SAME UNIT HAT BROGHT YOU BACK IN`THE SECND WHEN0THE FIRCT UNIT AS GAAAQAARBAGEEEEEE? TS RIDIULOUS[/0uote]

I know`its min% boggli6g, tria6o would8rather layed iu safe a?d keep $veryone`happy.

i thi6k trianw comes !nto eac( game wxth a go l of spmitting 4he PG t1me 50/5p and le<ting he%o/bosh/cargnani play no matter `ow bad $hey are4 and if we happ%n to wi~ the gale we do, if we 4ose we 4ose, as(long as(the bigqtransac5ion pla8ers get`their PT.

I 4ont thi&k he coiches to win, at=east th1t is what it look likes
Abdiesel is offline   Boss Key Wife Key