Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jay Triano Post-Game: I thought our effort was good
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 11:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
gabe91
lol

Representing:
Default Jay Triano Post-Game: I thought our effort was good

What game was this guy watching? Jay Triano pissed me off to the max today.....

1st Quarter: Our first unit looks like a peewee team

2nd Quarter: Antoine Wright, Jack and others get us remotely back in the game

3rd Quarter: FOR SOME REASON plays the first unit again, when the second unit outplayed them in the first half. Shouldn't you reward the unit who played better?

Most importantly, we were outhustled the whole game, and I am in disbelief that Jay Triano said that he thought our effort was good.

Other thoughts from the game:

-No team chemistry
-CB4 pissed me off a little bit: In the 4th quarter when we were getting killed he decided to "get angry and start taking it to the basket". Where was that the whole fkn game?

Right now, we're sucking on all cylinders....players and coaching.
gabe91 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key