Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Regarding: RF Girl of the Day/ Sunshine Girl
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:32 PM   #30 (permalink)
Kuzzy
is pounding the rock! (Edit)

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acie View Post
Fact: The thread without the girls generates absolutely zero discussion.

The SSG was originally added as it is an extension of The Sun, one of the major papers covering the Raptors. The RF Girl was added at the request of our posters. Does it make sense? No. Does it matter that it doesn't make sense? No, it's just for fun. I consider it akin to a bunch of guys sitting in a locker room chatting it up. Real GM does the exact same thing too and they're a lot stricter than we are here.

Quite frankly, the whole thing is a pain in the ass. Not only the complaints about the having the girls to the complaints about the girls selected, but I assume most fail to realise the amount of time that is put into it every morning, from scouring the web for the articles, copying and pasting links and titles and finding the best or most relevant quote from each article.

I find it a little odd that you've waited two years to voice your opinion and you'll have to excuse me for finding it somewhat hard to take you seriously as some of your posts are pretty off the wall.

2 years? Well, the discussions have progressively become more and more meticulous and, consequently, triggered me to post this thread. I just need to voice my opinion, that's all.
I could care less if you took me seriously or not. From what I know, your opinion means no more than mine- regardless of how 'off the wall' you think my posts have been.
If no action is taken, than so be it.
  Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote