Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ticket purchase help needed!
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 12:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
Raptorman
@ www.raptorman.ca

RF Affiliate

Representing:
Send a message via MSN to Raptorman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan Balakhonov View Post
Hello, Raptors fans! I'm a Russian NBA and Hornets fan and right now I'm in Toronto on my business trip. Therefore there is a great chance to attend one of the Raptors games this week. Can you please explain me how does the Ticketmaster.ca system work?
You phonre them up and talk to an agent. They take most credit cards.

Quote:
I mean I didn't get how can I get my tickets after payment. And is there a chance to buy tickets with seats in central sections (107-109) right before the Wednesday game vs. Portland?
Those sections should be available. After you make payment, you can pick up your tickets at the ACC at the box office. You will need the credit card you used and picture ID.

I have a great pair in 109 row 25, You will see everything.

Portland Blazers sec 109m Row 25 [shawn] - $165.00 : Raptorman.ca! Toronto Raptor Tickets at a Discount!, Toronto Raptor Tickets at a Discount!, Raptorman.ca! Toronto Raptor Tickets at a Discount!, Toronto Raptor Tickets at a Discount!

Order with a credit card and I will send the tickets to the box office window. You will save over $100 if you order through me.
Raptorman is online now   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote