Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Canada vs USA
Thread: Canada vs USA
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:35 AM   #55 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

People talk about how dumb it was for a group of patriotic Canadians to sing Oh Canada outside a restaurant that some of the American players were having dinner at, yet no one talks about how extra they were whenever they'd score a goal. You'd think that they were playing for the Stanley Cup the way they'd celebrate after a goal. Shameless. Don't get me wrong, I applaud the effort the Americans put forth, the gave it their all. Miller stood on his head, because believe me, had they started Quick or Thomas, it would have been a different story. Also, Perry and Getzlaf are awful. Perry's been dogging it in all of their games. Getzlaf looks lazy. These guys need to have a fire lit under their asses.
I'll tell you this much though, if we do beat the Russians, we're gonna win the gold.

Anyways, not sure why Babcock went with Brodeur after he looked shaky in the Swiss game. I would have went right back to Luongo. The guys seem to have more confidence with him between the pipes. He'll be the starter for the Germany game and from here on in. Some of the line juggling didn't make sense either. I'd like to see Iginla back with with Crosby and Nash. They also need to crash the net more often.

As for NBC's coverage, they had Chris fuckin' Collingsworth talking about the hockey game after with Al Michaels. Awful. It was like if the Canadians would send Peter Loubardias and Nick Kypreos to cover basketball in the Olympics.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote