Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Canada vs USA
Thread: Canada vs USA
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:55 AM   #47 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Was i the only one that was really and truly annoyed by Pierre Maguire and his "analysis"?

Every fucking chance he got he was pulling out some useless and pointless NHL reference. I found him to be a hyper, spazzy, know-it-all kid that had just HAD TO bring every little NHL related tidbit into the discussion that he could. It was way over the top and annoying. At one point i just changed it to OMNI 2 which was showing the game with Chinese commentators and it made the audio THAT much more tolerable to my ears.

I wished the one of the American networks would have shown the game live, but they suck even more for their lame ass Olympic coverage.

The BEST would have been to shown the game without any TV announcers, but rather to just have the sounds of the game and the arena. That would have been amazing.

Otherwise, good entertaining game. Bad result, but i said before that Ryan Millar is the best goal keeper in the Olympics. Also I think the Brodeur heard Maguire and just couldn't focus. Shitty that now Canada will have to play Russia, but hey you KNOW that game will be amazing - and Russia has been a bit of a let down so far.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote