Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TJ Cleared to Practice...
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 12:22 PM   #16 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

BAH! Nonsense! please stop it.

First of all, TJ is not Nash. not yet anyhow. and seiing as Nash is a 2 time MVP and Barbosa isn't even a true PG, that scenerio would never happen. not trying to be picky... but just pointing some stuff out.

second of all, this is NOT a TJ vs. Jose thread by any means. I'm not even going to try to look at who the better PG is or anything, so don't even try to make a argument of that nature here.... As i see it they're both on the same level skill-wise. In fact if i worked at EA sports, i'd give them the exact same player values.

All i'm saying, and what most everyone here is saying is that at this point Jose has EARNED the right to be in the starting lineup. He's earned it in everyway that one can earn a starter's role. taking it away - if he continues to play like he has - would be grossly unfair.

Quote:
For me I want what's best for the team..and that is a healthy TJ starting and getting 30 minutes and Jose backing him up with 20 minutes.
... i justnoticed this quote and i so dissagree with you. Look, the'yre both good point guards - both make their team better. sometimes one is hot, and sometimes it's the other. Why should there be a formula as to TJ getting 10 minutes more? why? stop the nonsense!

Last edited by fancylad; 01-11-2008 at 12:26 PM.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote