Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TJ Cleared to Practice...
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #13 (permalink)
fancylad
blah!

nosce te ipsum

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick, Wicked and Nasty! View Post
I have to disagree with all you guys... first... what we're missing is TJ's offense and how he gets the players into an offensive flow particularly in the start of quarters.... and Sam's rule you dont' lose your job because of injury. TJ will probably be weened back to starters minutes and then the starting role but it WILL happen this season as it should IMO.
i really hope you're wrong, SWAN. What kind of a coaching policy is that to have sarters' roles engraved in stone even when players' performances would indicate the opposite should take place?

Moreover, what does that tell Jose Calderon who is playing extremely well right now, getting all star consideration, and most importantly deciding what team is his best fit for the rest of his career? Do you think he's always going to strive to be a backup point guard?

The more i think about, the more i think of how terrible it would be if TJ just got handed the starter's role - for no real reason.
fancylad is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote