Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Parker's Interview On The FAN590
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #11 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
They need to get away from being so dependent on Bosh and the pgs. So go with either guy, trade the guy who gets the best return, and go from there.
The problem is, a full season with Calderon and this team wouldn't have been relying upon just Bosh and Caldy and the P&R. They would all have been getting regular, structured touches. I think the overall product would have been more effective with either just TJ, or just Calderon. I just think of THOSE two alternatives, I like the more rounded and balanced option Calderon gives the team.

Hey, so it took a year to figure it out, nothing ventured, nothing gained. But now, it's gotta be handled.

I'm just so excited to see what the GM can pull off, we all have to remember, other teams ain't out there to Help the Raps, so pulling a deal isn't childsplay like so many of you like to think it is with your predictions or trade scenario's. It's a real test, and there are about 100000 different things that can change, make, or break a potential deal.

Summer should be interesting, but I woul doffer this, it might also be a lot of decent sex, followed by no orgasm!
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote