Didn't see it, but here's the recap coutesy of joey from the RealGM:
Originally Posted by joey
wearing a "Vote Chris Bosh
to the Big Easy" t-shirt
- Comparing Salley with Bosh
in Georgia Tech and Bosh
thinks Salley was the better big man in college while Salley is jealous that Bosh
- Showed Bosh's video in its entirety and made Chris make a speech in his southern accent on why people should vote for him
- Rasheed, Tayshaun and Lebron reciting lines from the video to Bosh
- Commenting on situation with Lebron and his girlfriend (nothing new)
might attend superbowl and Best Damn Superbowl show
- Salley voted twice for Bosh
Pretty quick segment and nothing too interesting. I do notice a difference in Bosh's personality in front of the camera though. A lot more outgoing - especially since the introduction of his video.
Is it just me or is this whole gimmick of Bosh
creating the "Vote for me" videos and t-shirts a cry of desperation? Don't get me wrong because I think his Bubba videos are funny, but considering how much he's getting killed in the votes by Bron and KG I see no point in them.