Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - The Olympics.
Thread: The Olympics.
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2010, 04:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
finstock
baking the cookies of discontent.

Corner 3

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter View Post
Couldn't disagree more. Homeless people are broken people. They suck at organizing, or have stopped caring about anything, stopped hoping for the better. You basically can't hold them accountable for anything, but that doesn't mean that everything they do is by choice and definitely not for attention. For one thing protesting for a cause is literally screaming for attention, so if homeless people were attention whores they'd be all over it by your theorie.
Sorry. I meant the protestors stance on homelessness is just another thing for them to protest over merely for the sake of protesting.. I didn't mean the homeless themselves are attention whores.. but I do believe the majority of them choose to be homeless.. Some of the homeless people here are disabled, but many are just clearly lazy.. I've spoken to quite a few dudes who are able bodied and fairly sharp in terms of intelligence. They'd rather just lounge against the machine though, which is somewhat admirable IMO..
finstock is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote