Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - TJ Cleared to Practice...
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 07:56 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
I was listening to Sportsnet News this morning and they were touching on TJ returning to his starting role and Jose coming off the bench. I for one HATE the fact that this is the viewpoint that seems to be arising - and i really hope it's not true.

Jose has done pretty much all one can do to keep a starter's role. TJ on the other hand, is coming back from a serious injury, and i'm sure he wouldn't really argue getting a reduced role to ease him back to mid season form - especially in light of Calderon playing as well as he is.
Exactly fancy, that fact that its even up for discussion is laughable. T.J.'s a great asset to have no matter which way you cut it, but right now its Jose job to lose. At least for the remainder of this season. Let it be a hot topic this summer especially if Ford does actually feel 100% and can play like he did before the injury in Atlanta. Right now we don't need that distraction and just have to get back on our game so we can focus making the playoffs.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote