Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would you like to see at RF?
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Exclamation What would you like to see at RF?

Is it next season yet?

Kay guys and gals, throughout the summer (during those long, slow, dragging like a cigarette type of days) we're looking for ways in improving the forum and site. But obviously we want feedback from you guys the users in helping us better the site for ya'll while also making it more appealing to the people that visit here that aren't members .... YET.

I just want to pick your brains seeing how lots of you visit other message boards via in the net and are there things we don't have that you wouldn't mind seeing at RaptorsForum? Keep in mind these are things that must be feasible.

Anyhow, this place is as much mine as it is yours, so any suggestions you might have please don't hesitate to post them. If your tentative about posting them in public, then don't hesitate to PM me as well.

On behalf of owners and moderators here at RaptorsForum thanks again for all your contributions this past season and I'm already looking forward to next season here at RF. So, any comments or suggestions .... speak up dudes and dudettes.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote