Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Could the Raptors on to something on offense?
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 03:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
Agreed on Andrea. Aside from about three minutes before his fourth foul, he absolutely disgusted me.

And I think Bargnani is one reason for the change from last season. The plan seems to have been to get Bosh and Bargnani working more together inside, and that just hasn't happened, sadly. And it won't until Bargs decides he is willing to play in the painted area.
You saw that too, eh LX? The kid has all world talent, but I don't think he likes to put the hustle in. I was screaming in frustration at the tele last night when he was on the court. Here's the other thing, when Andre Miller was on him, why was he trying to shoot jump shots over him? Why didn't he take him to the basket? Andrea was MUCH better last season. He was active defensively, and even in the playoffs he looked VERY good. But this season, it's real regression. You're supposed to improve (even if the improvement is marginal), but he hasn't shown that this year to date.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote