Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Did the Lakers start the Bosh rumour to motivate Bynum?
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
Snooch
is back baby

Large and in charge

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmats7 View Post
Bosh isn't one of the best players on the planet? You really really really need to take a look at what you're posting.

You made so many idiotic claims in the summer how Bosh had plateaud and that we should trade him to GSW. And I said that Bosh is a top 10 player in the league. My claims have been proven true... and well.. GSW is one of the worst teams in the league.

Kobe plays with an all-nba first team defender, an all-star postman who used to win 50 games on a team by himself anyway and the greatest coach of all time.

And I didn't say Bosh was as good as Kobe did I?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmats7 View Post
I don't think a guy voted #5 on race to the MVP should be traded for any team's 3rd option.

Bosh is in a category with Kobe now, not Bynum.
Wow, Bosh has put up a massive 0.8 points per game more,(not impressive) and 1.5 rebounds(that is impressive) FG% is up a little not much, and his offensive rating is up a little as well.

He is down in every other statistical category including assists, Blocks, Rebounds, Turnovers(actually up), and defensive rating.

Free throws per game are the same

Me saying he plateaued is not a stretch at all and other than rebounding better he hasnt done ANYTHING to make me think otherwise. Contract year accounts for the slight improvement in other areas.

note: Numbers based off this time last season.
Snooch is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote