Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - I'm thinking of buying an XBOX
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 10:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Krazy Ivan
is pounding the rock!

Byte Mii, I have Wii Fit!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancylad View Post
OK. here's my main question then....

Why is a hard drive in the XBOX 360 so important? For ONLY playing video games and saving game related data, is the 256 mb memory stick not enough?

Like my PS2 doesn't have a hard drive, yet games work just fine on it. Hell my PS2 memory stick is 8 mb. 8!!! and it seems big enough for my needs.

Some of you guys definately seem to know your shit... so, should i really spend the extra money and get the hard drive (if i won't seemingly need it)?
There is a lot of game demos that you can download if you want to try them before you buy... some demos are well over 1 Gb in size... also you can purchase old school arcade games that are lot of fun... they can be up to 350Mb for one... then if you download music, videos, trailers and other crap you'll fill 20Gb HDD real fast little less 256Mb card... and most important some games get patches (updates) to fix problems... they can be 20 to 50Mb is size... trust me you appetite will only grow not go down...

I upgraded my HDD to 256Gb and I already have over 150Gb on it... I did install several games (it's an option that makes game run smoother and load faster).
Krazy Ivan is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote