Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - All-Star reserves leaked - official announcement pg2 - this good enough bjjs?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 06:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
'trane
www.torontoraptorsforum.com

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter View Post
I do like to watch him. But mainly because of his defense and energy, not really typical All Star-traits, All star game that is.
well that's my point. in the all-star game you want to see exciting guys, high-flyers, huge shots, dynamic passes. that's why i like josh smith.

an over-excited energy guy that plays good d and looks goofy is not an all-star game kind of guy.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key