Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - NEW MEMBERS! Come in and say hi!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 AM   #924 (permalink)
hontoni
-_-

=)

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by T_Underrated_ItalianRap View Post
Hi Folks, i'm a new italian member! I lived in Toronto for a while working and enjoying the city, its citizens and Raps as well. Hopefully i'll come back there for a long time!

Now i'm in italy but since i came back i've been reading this amazing forum all days...and i keep reading it and, of course writing, for sure.

I hope that Andrea and Marco keep playing like they did in the last month.....i'm pretty sure, knowing Marco as a basketball player, that if he'll reach a high level of confidence and mins he could really become a great help from the bench, offensively i mean but not only with points and jump shots or 3s. He's primarily an amazing passer, he invents basketball, he can see the end of an action before it happens. But, at the other end, he has to improve a lot defensively to really compete in this league.

I hope that you can forgive my poor english but it's improving quickly!

bye guys!
Hi dude i think Marco should start, he deserves it. And your english is better than me
hontoni is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote