Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose Discussing His Future
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2008, 02:17 PM   #11 (permalink)
Belsius
a paranoid android

My name is Iņigo Montoya

Representing:

Umm, they just put a lot of quotes, I dont like how is written but oh well. I hate this newspaper, its just right wing sensacionalist crap. Im just going to translate the quotes:

-"A good contract gives you respect, If I sign a good contract I will gain respect, Thats important, I hope it all ends well."

-"What I want is to win, Im not interested on going to a place where I get a 12 million contract and I dont success in the colective end, its not positive for my career, Ill be watching that."

-Talking about comming to europe " I would go back really proud, I would have wanted to win the ACB (spanish league) or the Euroleague. I reached the finals for both".
The article states that thats far away in time from happening.

-Talking about not scoring a lot: "If a wanted to take more shots I could, of course, but if a teammate has an open shot I prefer to give him the ball. I dont like to force shots, I prefer to take more time from the clock".

- His objetive is to be like Nash and Kidd: "First, because they are regular, second because they are a double menace, they can make all their teammates good, and cam also score, I want to defense to feel threatened by me, to make things easier for my teammates."

-"last year I wasnt so confident with the ball, this year Im trying to make as little turnovers as I can, not to risk if the pass is not clear".

-" if a spaniard wants to see play me next year, I dont know if hell have to go to TO, It dependes on the Raptors bet. I make my job without worrying, Im enjoying, Im also attracted by the city, never though I could get this far".

Nothing really special in the article, IMO his not moving from To in a long time.

Last edited by Belsius; 01-10-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Belsius is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote