Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - This has no place in hockey
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 05:43 PM   #9 (permalink)
Bill Haverchuck
the gat'll killya quicker, when I'm drunk off the liquor

The Mara sisters are hot!

Representing:

Such behaviour has no place in hockey, regardless of whether we're talking about the juniors or pros. I used to love watching hockey, but not so much now. Since the late 1990s, it's been going to shit (commence attacks on me), in my opinion. That elbow by Cormier was dispicable. Unfortunately, that type of garbage has been happening quite often in the NHL, too, and it goes unpunished. Cormier's elbow looks a lot like the ones I've seen in the NHL the past couple of years. The article made comparisons between Cormier and Pronger, but Pronger is by no means the only douchebag "throwing bows" on people. At the pro level, I find it so annoying how the player association always defends these guys when the league office tries to suspend them. Now, unfortunately, the league doesn't even try to suspend players after worthy infractions. I mean, seriously, unions are supposed to look out for the employees' health. The NHLPA is a joke. They should definitely come down very hard on Cormier while he is in the QMJHL, because he's not going to be taught a lesson once he's in the NHL. It's now or never.
Bill Haverchuck is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote