Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Should Marijuana be legalized?
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008, 03:37 AM   #15 (permalink)
IggyPosterizes
is pounding the rock!

Barney's revenge 08-09

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aar_Canada View Post
First off, you insensitive twat, I said it got me started. My first panic attack happened after I smoked pot. My second, third and fourth happened after I smoked pot.

I don't know what evidence you're talking about, but I'd ask you to go talk to some therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists about how many teens they see come through their door and onto their couch because of panic attacks that started with marijuana.

Regardless, alcohol and marijuana are two totally different things, so the comparison is pointless. What good argument starts with "...is worse, so..."?
How many deaths have occurred relating to alcohol? not enough fingers and toes.

How many deaths have occurred relating to marijuana? probably enough to count with your hands and feet.

many things can trigger panic attacks, and why would you smoke weed when the previous three times led to panic attacks, I don't understand.

If there is anyone to blame for your condition/problem it's you or your genes, not marijuana because you chose to smoke it, marijuana did not choose to smoke you.

Last edited by IggyPosterizes; 05-15-2008 at 03:54 AM.
IggyPosterizes is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote