Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who are the 5 players likely to be traded by the deadline?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:12 PM   #15 (permalink)
weswo
hoping raps find pride soon

Representing:

I think jose will go..he's already out of the starting rotation...so his role has been minimized to an energy backup pg ....if all else fails...banks is do able as a backup..but Im thinking we'd trade jose for another pg....with a smaller salary but similar output as jose...I think jose has proven he's not durable enough and not the pg they need as in a penetrating and shot creator for others...if he's traded it wouldnt make a significant change to the starters as he isnt one anymore if we can get a quality back up with a smaller salary that'd be great.

ps...i just have to say i wouldnt mind having butler in a raps uniform over turkoglu ...he's had a disappointing season thus far....I am content if we keep him ...but im also excited if we got a butler type player...tougher on d...post player and rebounder...would be great to have another reliable starter who rebounds on the team
weswo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key