Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who ruined their sports career more? Gilbert or Tiger?
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 11:54 AM   #13 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by •LX• View Post
It depends on what is meant by career. I consider Tiger's career to include all of the endorsements, and those are just gone. So much of his career was built off of his image, which just isn't going to be the same ever again. I mean people who couldn't give a shit about golf could get interested in Tiger before. Now it's going to be nothing but the golf hacks of the world that show any interest. The money for that just isn't the same.
dude, the sponsorship cash is only gone because he's taking time off.

trust me, they will be lining back up once he's back.

As for Gilbert, guns are always a bad move, always. I just can't help but feel a little disgusted about how society always wanna tear down people who are a little different. Yes he had guns, so do half the fucking players in the league. You think that was the only time something like that has ever happened. It got press because he is an eccentric guy that many people don't get. Dude made some bad choices but isn't a monster.

He's a regular guy.
He's a good father, or so I hear anyhow.
He owns guns, as do a tonne of americans, both registered and not.

So why is he being arrested and permanantly banned from basketball? Because he speaks his mind too much for the comfort of the NBA management.

I think its a joke.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote