Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - What would you like to see at RF?
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 08:30 AM   #133 (permalink)
mjchabby
high in the sky

Representing:

I would like to see a layout that allows conversations to be followed better, kinda like gmail. so if I reply to a message, it indents it one tab, then if someone replies to my comment, it indents another tab again etc...however if then someone replies to the main post and not my reply, it only indents it one tab. the largest problem i see with this site is following discussions.

its also a huge pain in the ass to have one trade proposals thread that is a billion pages long. i cant follow the topics, everything is so messy, and I cant start another thread that talks more indepth about a particular idea. everything is just a bunch of random comments and is disconnected. so be more relaxed about duplicate threads, its annoying.

everypost just takes too much space, its hard to follow ideas. I would say condense each post box to be much smaller, or even change the format all together. Remove the member info from the left hand column to have just an avatar and significant posting milestones.

thats my two cents.
mjchabby is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote