Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jose Calderon and Chris Bosh - Official AS reserve candidates
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #18 (permalink)
a Piston Fan !

Originally Posted by soulstice99 View Post
Alot can change in 2 yrs. Remember Garbo?
Thats my point nothing has changed Jose still put up good numbers . Do I have to spell every thing out he had good numbers last year also. Hell he was expected to avg. 10 assists this year and 10 plus points. We had 9 new guys and Jose took the summer off..he was starting to come to form then he goes down with an injury. Jack has played his minutes and Jose still has better numbers. Jack got to play his major minutes also without Jose and against weaker injured riddled teams and guess what Jose still has better numbers.

For the 100th time the only thing that has changed since Caldy went down was our team d at the 2,3,4,and 5 spot. Jack gets beat but guys like Bargs has stepped up on team d.

What scares me though is that teams know that TO can have a pg controversy and the guy they are going after will be Jose not Jack or Banks. Teams will look to take advantage of BC but BC is too smart to let Jose go. Maybe Jack or Banks could be on the move. Regardless we are better with a Caldy/Jack or a Caldy /Banks as our point guards. The question should be who goes Jack or Banks?
raptor123 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote