Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - To all the doubters.....
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 06:15 AM   #146 (permalink)
waterboy
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
.... who said that this team wasn't any different just because they didn't go 8-0 in pre-season
eh, they sucked in preseason, and they still suck now.

Quote:
.... who said that Triano was a sham of a coach and wasn't the right man for this team
jay triano is sam mitchell's Bad Carbon Copy (lawl) and he is obviously lost in the big league.

Quote:
..... who said that Bosh was overrated, lacked toughness and lacked heart
I'm sorry, but have you watched at least 50% of the games of the raptors? half the time Bosh is nowhere to be seen, then comes on for 1 or 2 dunks a night and he's all of a sudden the most amazing player on the team.. sure, because everyone else sucks dick. Bosh would be kevin garnett's 3rd bench replacement role player.

Quote:
.... who said that Bellinelli was just a "meh" signing and wouldn't amount to much
i think bellinelli is the only person with soul and will on this team, he's the only one that always shows a fighting spirit and probably the most consisten shooter out of all (not like that is a huge feat)

Quote:
.... who said that this Raps team would still struggle to make the playoffs and be lucky to get 40 wins
sure, we'll get in playoffs, but do you even expect this team to go past round 1? do you even expect this team to go to a 6 game series?

Quote:
.... who said that Jose was overrated, couldn't play D and wasn't going to be the right starting PG for this team because he was incapable of pushing the ball
jack is overrated but he's paid accordingly, i think a larger concern is the 2 season underperforming 'pro' we're paying twice the money for who plays worse than jack.

i don't think anybody said all those things in a row, but random people say random things, and more often than not, they are true.

Quote:
Thanks.

For looking so completely silly right now.

I said it before. I'll say it again. 48-50 wins. #4-5 seed.

Bookmark it and come back to it in April.
sure, i'll come back again at the end of the season and laugh in your face because you don't have a grip with reality

Last edited by waterboy; 01-03-2010 at 06:18 AM.
waterboy is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote