Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - MetaLRasaM in the DA house!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 10:50 AM   #1 (permalink)
MetaLRasaM
grown, and now everything is logical.

Representing:
Cool MetaLRasaM in the DA house!

Hey all,

I guess a whole bunch of you guys know me, and a whole bunch don't.

First things first, for those of you that know me, yes, I still love EBS and will be posting on both of these sites. And yes, I still make many gay jokes with Sauce. lol

For those of you that don't know me:

I am pro Smitch, pro TJ, think Jose should learn to guard a pylon before competing again next year. I think Bosh is amazing. I hope that we could keep both TJ and Jose, but I don't think they can co-exist. I like Dallas. I like Kobe. I am hating the Celtics. I've come to like Al Horford, he is a very solid player (take away game 7). I like BC. I think Sam fucked up regarding Kapono, and we could've used him much better during the season. I love Garbo and still think we missed him too much. Oh, I was born and raised in Iran, balled there too, and I also coach in Canada. Iran is in the Olympics, and Canada is not (yet) so Iran > Canada regarding basketball. And Persian food is years ahead of any other food in the world. I guess last but not least, most of the ESPN Insider articles you guys read here are courtesy of me!

Amm...what else? I think thats about it.

So, nice meeting the new people, nice seeing some of the older friends, and lets hope that we can get AK47 in the off season!
MetaLRasaM is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote