Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who represents Toronto Raptors at Slam Dunk Contest: DeMar DeRozan or Sonny Weems?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 01:09 PM   #19 (permalink)
GrannyFro
is too lazy to respond, you win

Representing:

i'll take derozan in the contest as i think he's the more versatile dunker. Weems doesn't seem like much of a 2 footed leaper plus he seems to have small ass hands, its limits you. Weems is quicker for sure but quickness doesn't mean shit in a dunk contest. Also , the way weems shoots all stiff, i'm just not convinced he has much body control though maybe i'm underestimating his athleticism

Derozan however i feel is an even better dunker then he's shown not that the brad miller spike or his numerous oops that seem effortless we slouches
GrannyFro is offline   Boss Key Wife Key