Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 97

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 101

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 109

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 120

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 124

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 132

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 201

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/init.php on line 378

Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in /home/raptors/public_html/f/includes/class_core.php on line 2514
Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Who represents Toronto Raptors at Slam Dunk Contest: DeMar DeRozan or Sonny Weems?
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009, 10:32 AM   #16 (permalink)
Superjudge
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

By Baller I mean he's a competitor.

Guys like that compete, they do little things, geti lanes, set proper screens, they hustle, they work thier man, thy dog them on defence.

Moon was never that guy, ever, his defence NEVER impressed me at all. He dunked well.

Then he stopped even doing that.

Guys like Weems can be glue guys. I'm not saying he is a lock to be this type of player, he's just looking more and more like he can be that type of player is all. I just don't like the idea of keeping these guys in the mode of "flash dunking machines" when thats maybe 2-3 plays in a game. The other 50 or whatever possesions require ballers.
Superjudge is offline   Boss Key Wife Key