Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Moon Ready For Dunk Contest If Invite Arrives
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default Moon Ready For Dunk Contest If Invite Arrives

Fackin' eh .... I'd be pumped to see him in the competition and hopefully it'll bring back some excitement to a once fantastic event. Plllllllease NBA, ask Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toronto Sun
Jamario Moon has been in enough dunk contests that he won't be crushed if he doesn't get asked to take part in the dunk-off at the NBA all-star game next month.

But, Moon will be ready if he is invited.

Same goes for the annual Rookie/Sophomore game, a good possibility for the only first-year player on the Raptors. Moon has worked his way into a starting spot at small forward.

"A lot of people have been asking me if I'm going to play in the rookie game, but I don't even know who makes that decision so I'm going to just continue to do what I'm doing and if I go it will be great," Moon said. "It will be a wonderful story to tell my kids but if not, I still have a wonderful story to tell my kids."

Moon said if the opportunity comes to show off his best dunks, he won't disappoint.
Link - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote