Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Moon Ready For Dunk Contest If Invite Arrives
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2008, 10:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator
Default Moon Ready For Dunk Contest If Invite Arrives

Fackin' eh .... I'd be pumped to see him in the competition and hopefully it'll bring back some excitement to a once fantastic event. Plllllllease NBA, ask Moon.

Originally Posted by Toronto Sun
Jamario Moon has been in enough dunk contests that he won't be crushed if he doesn't get asked to take part in the dunk-off at the NBA all-star game next month.

But, Moon will be ready if he is invited.

Same goes for the annual Rookie/Sophomore game, a good possibility for the only first-year player on the Raptors. Moon has worked his way into a starting spot at small forward.

"A lot of people have been asking me if I'm going to play in the rookie game, but I don't even know who makes that decision so I'm going to just continue to do what I'm doing and if I go it will be great," Moon said. "It will be a wonderful story to tell my kids but if not, I still have a wonderful story to tell my kids."

Moon said if the opportunity comes to show off his best dunks, he won't disappoint.
Link - Click here
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote