Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - 2010; FA's, Bosh & Toronto Basketball
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 05:54 AM   #4 (permalink)
ODee
is pounding the rock!

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr4thQuarter View Post
pretty much all big names huh?

expiring contracts won't be easy to come by this year. A lot of teams already have gathered a lot and wanna keep them. Besides, the biggest contract of the Raptors is the one of Bosh. Raptors want to extend him. And he won't extend if the Raptors have a bad season. So if you trade Hedo, Jose and/or Bargs for space and inferior talent, Bosh is more likely to walk.

CB4Real, that's totally unrealistic, getting Chris Paul.
If I was bosh, and I knew that Bargs and hedo were gonna be my go-to guys for the NEXT 5 YEARS, I would leave. Seriously, BC is so retarded, giving bargs/hedo so much money.

This is the scenario I was thinking about:

raps trade: 3 players besides bosh, all of whom have long contracts
raps receive: x players depending on talent level, players must be expiring, aka contracts terminated for 2010 season.

Come 2010, raps have cap room for wade/bron and other big names. But I doubt anyone good would want to come to toronto lol.

Yea cb4real that won't happen. Instead we should get chandler and cp3, regardless of having bosh. Those two essentially ran the hornets.

Last edited by ODee; 12-22-2009 at 05:57 AM.
ODee is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote