Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - ESPN Chat Wrap
Thread: ESPN Chat Wrap
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dr. J. Naismith
convinced that Raptors fans are only happy when they're unhappy.

Retired Administrator

Representing:
Default ESPN Chat Wrap

We ain't the only ones that think is a good fit for Dallas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPN
Laron (Dallas, TX): easy solution to fix the Mavs; speed was their weakness- go get TJ FORD! the Raptors want to dump him and would probably welcome a player like Josh Howard or Jet Terry

J.A. Adande: (3:04 PM ET ) Lotsa talk from the folks in Dallas right now. As their should be from one of the league's big disappointments. I think the T.J. Ford idea is better/more realistic. Don't think Milwaukee would want to add someone in the late stage of his career like Stackhouse. Ford addresses one of the things the Mavs need: another point quard, one who's quick. Sad to think they made the big trade for Kidd and they need someone else at his position, but that was clearly the case vs. the Hornets

Tab, Toronto: Hi J.A., Congrats to Orlando! I think Colangelo may get more in return for Calderon than Ford in a sign a trade scenario. I say Ford is still great. Memphis & Portland jump off the page for me. What do you think?

J.A. Adande: (3:12 PM ET ) Let's here it for sportsmanship. Why can't more fans just say congrats to the victorious team and move on. Thank you, Canada. But I'd rather keep Calderon and try to move Ford. T.J. seems to be too much about T.J., not always looking to get everyone else involved.
Dr. J. Naismith is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote