Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ashley Madison
Thread: Ashley Madison
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 04:07 PM   #182 (permalink)
is tired of all the Jose hating on this forum! sigh...

Default believe what you want!

Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
So what you're telling me is that if you were single and looking to dabble with online dating site you'd be just as likely to use AM as you would LL or POF??

I don't believe that for a second.

People continually try to assert that we're nothing but "animals" as some sort of justification for deplorable behaviour.... when the truth is that we're NOT.

We DON'T operate solely on instinct.

We HAVE the ability to reason and resist urges.

If that weren't the case you'd be taking a dump at your desk every day rather than going to the bathroom.
IF i were looking again, i would not limit myself to one or two sites... perhaps the difference is that the people on AM are honest enough to state they want sex and not play mind games like the other sites do!

choice is a fact of life and not all act on every impulse, i do agree with that, but i also believe that the choices we are given from a very young age greatly guide our "free will" as the other thread is asking about... we are bound by the "isms" of our parents and a society so steeped in form and ritual it can't see reality.

if we are not animals as you state, then why does it seem we are herded into various belief structures and told if we waiver from the norm we are unacceptable. that is a scary society to live in... like the global warming lie, we accept the bullshit science being propogated as fact so gov'ts can find even more ways to tax and regulate us... enough i say and yes, these issues are all related!
takman_777 is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote