Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ashley Madison
Thread: Ashley Madison
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 10:39 AM   #82 (permalink)
'trane
I believe in Masai!

giant steps

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolfpoet View Post
If you were ever a member of the Canadain Armed Forces you would realize how hurtful and ignorant those Red Eye commentators were. I never heard an apology.

When the democratically elected president of your country says something stupid, yes, it does reflect on your entire country.

When they keep doing the same things over and over again, yes it is a relection on your country as a whole.
dude, that was 3 guys on a talk show. they are idiots, yes, but that doesn't mean all americans are.

yes bush was disliked, but i'd hate to think all canadians are judged according to harper. and by that logic, shouldn't all americans now be judged by obama, not bush?

i have no idea what you mean by over and over again. californians are not texans, new yorkers are not cheese heads, my buddy that lives in new york is not an ignorant canada basher. how can you possibly suggest that all americans are alike? it's complete nonsense.
'trane is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote