Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Absolutely ridiculous.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 07:34 AM   #14 (permalink)
Apollo
a dick

Banned

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Someguy again View Post
This jackass, because he was 17 might only get like a fine and 100 hours community service or some shit.

But here's what happened:

I was driving my two nephews and my neice to school because my uncle was busy, so as I was dropping them off my neice dropped her bag onto the road while she was getting out of the car and went to go pick it up and then some jackass who was driving a fucking 45 comes in and hits her bag, her hand was caught and she broke her wrist. Then he fucking drives away to his high school which is 15 FUCKING MINUTES AWAY.

I got the license plate and so did 50 other people and the police arrested him and he actually had the fucking balls to talk back to me and the cops when me and them were questioning him about his driving.

This is bullshit, and I demand jail time for this fucker.
Sorry to hear that. This is why insurance is so expensive for kids. This guy no doubt deserves more of a punishment than you mentioned... I'm assuming the police told you that was probably what he was going to get? He should lose his license as well as he's proven he's not responsible enough to have one.
Apollo is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote