Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ashley Madison
Thread: Ashley Madison
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #58 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
I know all about it, TORap. Believe me, brother, i know. I've never been the cheat-er. I've been the victim. I've also been the person to help facilitate the cheat.

It's all about self-control. As human beings, you have to learn to resist urges and to restain yourself. Some of have the ability to do so. And some of us don't. There's a ton of temptation in this world.

To blame AM solely is wrong. If humans had self restraint, AM would perrish and cease to exist. All they're doing is providing a forum for you to meet someone, like a lava or POF would.

It's human curiousity that does us in.
I know you think that the drug analogy doesn't apply but it really does..... AM to me is no different from a drug dealer... simply preying on people's weaknesses and lack of control to turn a profit.

Despicable.

There's no way in hell that I would ever justify that as a "legitimate business". But in a world where Paris Hilton can be a role model should we really be surprised? I suppose not.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote