Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ashley Madison
Thread: Ashley Madison
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 01:25 PM   #54 (permalink)
MangoKidHoops
saying too many dudes are Tyson Chandler, trying to lead their teams and went nowhere

Scarborough, We Go Hard..

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORaptor4Ever View Post
Hoops... part of the problem here is that people seem to think that cheating is a "victimless crime"... when the reality is that it's far from it.

If some guy cheats on his wife and eventually gets caught what do you think the implications are going to be for his family? What happens to the kids if/when the parents divorce? How is his spouse's life going to change after this? It's a BIG DEAL.

Infidelity can destroy a family as easily as a serious drug addiction can. It's pretty serious... certainly far more serious than AM would have anyone believe.
I know all about it, TORap. Believe me, brother, i know. I've never been the cheat-er. I've been the victim. I've also been the person to help facilitate the cheat.

It's all about self-control. As human beings, you have to learn to resist urges and to restain yourself. Some of have the ability to do so. And some of us don't. There's a ton of temptation in this world.

To blame AM solely is wrong. If humans had self restraint, AM would perrish and cease to exist. All they're doing is providing a forum for you to meet someone, like a lava or POF would.

It's human curiousity that does us in.
MangoKidHoops is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote