Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Ashley Madison
Thread: Ashley Madison
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:40 AM   #40 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoKidHoops View Post
The difference really between Ashley Madison and Lavalife/POF are lies.
About 75-80% of the guys (and 20-25% of the girls) on POF/Lavalife are probably in relationships, but lie about their status to hook up with other women/men and so it just don't appear as sleazy. AM is just straight up dutty because there are no lies associated with it - at least not the ones you tell to your spouse.
I'm sorry Hoops but I can't agree with that stance at all.

There is a HUGE difference (as others have said) between a site that exists for the purpose of "social networking" and a site that ACTIVELY promotes and ecourages infidelity. I've used Lavalife in the past (actually found my ex g/f on there who I was with for 2 years) and while there ARE people on there who are just looking for booty calls that's certainly not what ALL people there are looking for.

I don't know dude.... should we legalize all drugs (crack, cocaine, meth, e, etc..) because "people just want to high and they're going to do it anyways?"

You're an ADULT. If you can't exercise even the slightest bit of control then DON'T get into a relationship and DON'T get married.

And if you want to fool around with married women (or married men for the girls out there) just be prepared to reap what you sow.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote