Raptors Forum | Toronto Raptors Forums & Message Boards - View Single Post - Jeff Van Gundy's comments (regarding TOR).
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2009, 01:39 AM   #19 (permalink)
TORaptor4Ever
"Fake All-Star"

Representing:

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
that's exactly what I mean ... if not for that title, detroit would still have billups and be a 55+ wins team. After the title, dumars got overambitious and it went downhill from there. And I wouldn't be surprised if drafting darko wasn't in some way LB's idea too
So why exactly are you blaming LB?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moremilk View Post
like I said, he's a good coach, but he's a moron when he tries to GM teams ... NY was a mess, but it only got truly ugly when he tried to steal Isiah's job. And charlotte is playing better, because he can coach. But that franchise's future is wrecked by passing over lopez, who would have been a cornerstone for years to come.

Again.. N.Y. was a disaster and that was 100% Isiah. Without a doubt. EVERYONE knows that.

CHA's future is "wrecked" by passing on Lopez??? Ummmm.... a bit melodramatic no? He's a nice young player but it's not like they passed on Shaq or TD. Id' say that they're still doing pretty well regardless.
TORaptor4Ever is offline   Boss Key Wife Key Reply With Quote