Originally Posted by Renihan_00
2) Subway was delayed for like 35 minutes this morning
3) Subway starts moving and then there is a backlog of 50 million people
4) Some woman told someone else on the platform (not anyone that was differently abled or had a kid or anytihng, just a normal person) "Oh we'll make room for you"... WE WILL?! FUCK YOU BITCH! I DIDN'T AGREE TO GIVE UP MY SPACE!
5) My back hurts from being crammed into the subway in a weird position
6) I'm an hour or so behind at work because of all this.
FUCK FUCKITY FUCK!
I hate you winter, I hate you. But I hate that lady more, that was my oxygen you gave away.
Subways were bananas this morning. I got squished into the subway car. It was like those clips you see of the subways in Japan and how they have personnel to cram people in. All except for the fact that there was no TTC people to cram in others. The best are the people who are sitting and want to get up before the train pulls into the station and say "excuse me, I need to get through".. like I have someplace to go in this sardine packed subway.